2014 is almost here! In honor of the New Year, here are some of our favorite things from 2013:
- Pixies, pixies and more pixies! 2013 was the year of the pixie and we couldn’t love them anymore!
- Bright lips. Regardless of the season, bright lips were always in style.
- proTENAJ relaunch. Not only did our bottles get a snazzy new makeover, we also introduced several new products.
- Leather and cutouts. You couldn’t step into a single store this year without spotting something trimmed in leather or with cut-outs. This trend made it super easy to add a little edge to any outfit.
- Premiere Orlando. This year, we released our product line to the world at Premiere Orlando! It was a huge success…we learned so much and got to meet so many great people. We can’t wait for Premiere 2014!
- Bold brows. Making their debut at New York Fashion Week, the more natural brow seems here to stay!
- Braids. Seen anywhere from the red carpet to the beach, the braid was the most versatile, worn and loved hairstyle of 2013. Just check out our French fringe tutorial video on YouTube.
- Oprah’s 3-lb. hair! Three pounds of hair…what’s not to love?!
- Rockabilly men’s cuts. Justin Timberlake and Brad Pitt are rocking this ‘do and we must say, we are swooning.
- Oxblood. It was the color of fall and it’s continuing into winter. Oxblood was all over the radar from nails to lips, to boots to dresses. No matter where you wore it, we loved it!
Here’s to 2014! We can’t wait to see what excited things it will bring. Have a happy and safe new year. And as always, stay gorgeous!